- The www.bluemorphoretreats.world website and its subdomains, regardless of the medium from which the Site is accessed by a user (e.g., via a web or mobile browser or application) or media form related, linked, or otherwise connected to thereto (the “Site”);
- Any events hosted by us, whether such events are open to the public or are by invitation (collectively, the “Events”); and
Domicile and Hosting of the Site
The Site is hosted via Amazon Cloud Services located in Ireland. If you are visiting the Site from a country outside of Ireland and the European Union, please note that you are transferring your personal data to Ireland and by providing your personal data you consent to that transfer and to our use of that information in accordance with this policy.
When you provide personal data to us, you consent to the processing of your data in Ireland, the EU or in any other country were we may need to process data. You acknowledge that the laws of the country where your data is processed may treat your information in a manner that may be substantially different from the treatment required under laws of other countries and jurisdictions. If you do not want your information transferred as per the above, you should not share your information with us, or make use of this Site. To the extent allowed by the law of the country in which you are located, you expressly waive any right you may have to require us to treat your identifying information in accordance with the laws of any country or jurisdiction other than Ireland. However, the foregoing waiver may not be legally binding in some countries. To the extent it is not legally binding in the country in which you are located, this foregoing waiver does not apply to you and is severed from the remaining policy, leaving the rest intact.
We are committed to protecting children’s privacy in the interactive online world. This Site is not designed for or targeted at individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 18.
What is Personal Information?
Personal Information generally means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person as may be collected or processed by us and includes “Personal Data” as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR” and other applicable law).
When you visit our Site, you may provide us with two types of information:
- Information you voluntarily disclose that is unique and identifiable to you; and
- Information that may be collected automatically when you use our Site that may identify you (collectively, the “Personal Information”).
Information We Collect When Voluntarily Offered
The following Personal Information is collected only when voluntarily offered and solely for purposes that are clearly identified on our Site.
- Contact and account information, such as your first and last name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, and other contact information you may provide us.
- Account security information, which may mean your username, password, and security information.
- Financial transaction information, which means payment information, such as your credit card and other card information, other account and authentication information and billing contact details. Note that upon your initiation of a financial transaction, the banks you use to transfer money to us will provide us with your basic personal information, such as your name and address, as well as your financial information, such as your bank account details.
- Communication information, which means the contents of the communications and correspondence between us, whether by email, via comments, through your submission of an online form, or when you otherwise contact us. We may retain, use and disclose the content of your messages together with your e-mail address and our responses.
- Event information, which means information voluntarily provided to us when registering for an event, such as event screening information and event preferences.
- Other Identifying information, which means identifying information your computer provides us when you voluntarily decide to visit our Site such as your IP address, device name and device ID, MAC address, GUID, coarse location and fine location (when linked to other information that may identify you).
We collect the above Personal Information when voluntarily offered or after obtaining your consent when you:
- Create an account;
- Sign up for events or services;
- Complete a newsletter, product or informational subscription form;
- Complete a voluntary survey or provide feedback or comments;
- Communicate with us for on-going support services; or
- Participate in other direct interactions offered by our Site.
What Information is Collected Automatically?
When you use our Site or are logged into your account, we may automatically collect information from your devices. We reserve the right to collect the following information:
- Server Log Information: We collect server log information when you use our Site, which may include (but is not limited to) your login details, the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, your IP address, time spent at our Site and the websites you visit just before and just after our Site.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Site, including the hardware model, operating system and version, the web browser you use, and other device identifiers.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers (such as analytics providers and advertising services) use various technologies to collect information when you interact with our Site, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files that are stored on your device when you visit a website, which enable us to collect information about your device identifiers, IP address, web browsers used to access the Site, engagements with advertisements and similar, pages or features viewed, time spent on pages, mobile app performance and links clicked. Web beacons are graphic images that are placed on a website or in an email that is used to monitor the behavior of the user visiting the website or sending the email. They are often used in combination with cookies.
Lawful Basis for Processing
We only process Personal Information where we have a lawful basis for doing so, such as the following:
- User consent – This is where you have given us explicit permission to process Personal Information for a given purpose. For example, if you complete one of our general enquiry forms, we would ask for your consent if we wanted to use your Personal Information for any other purpose. You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. You can manage your preferences within your account or by contacting us at the email address specified below.
- Contractual necessity – This is where we have to process Personal Information to meet our contractual obligations.
- Legal obligation – This is where we have to process Personal Information in order to comply with the law. For example, we process and retain customer invoice information to comply with financial regulations.
- Protecting vital interests – This is where we have to process Personal information in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person.
- Public interest – This is where we have to process Personal Information in the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
- Legitimate business purposes – This is where we have a legitimate interest, as a business, to process Personal Information. For example, where we are aware of copyright infringements on our Site, it is in our legitimate interests as a business to identify those responsible. We take due care to balance our interests against your right to privacy.
Use of Personal Information
We will only use Personal Information for the purposes outlined above, which can include the following situations:
- Creating and managing your account;
- Answering your inquiry or responding to a communication from you;
- Providing you with the information or products or services that you have requested or that we think may be of interest to you;
- Communicating with you about news, projects, products, services, events and other information we think will be of interest to you;
- Developing new products or services;
- Providing, maintaining, delivering or improving our Site or the products or services provided through our Site;
- Analyzing and tracking data to determine the usefulness or popularity of certain content and to better understand the online activity of our Site users;
- Monitoring and analyzing trends, usage and activities in connection with our Site;
- Sending you technical notices, support or administrative notifications;
- Detecting, investigating and preventing fraudulent transactions or unauthorized or illegal activities;
- Conducting Research and Analysis;
- Protecting our rights and property and those of others;
- Fulfilling our legal or regulatory requirements;
- Linking, connecting or combining Information we collect from or about you with other Information; and
- Carrying out any other purpose or reason for which the Information was collected.
Sharing of Information
We will only share Information about you in the following ways:
- With your consent or at your instruction or under any other lawful basis for processing;
- Certain information you may choose to share may be displayed publicly, such as your username and any content you post when you use interactive areas of our Site like our online forums;
- Social media providers (where you have a login in via social media account);
- With third parties or service providers that perform work for us;
- With our current or future parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and with other companies under common control or ownership with us or our offices internationally;
- In connection with a merger or sale of our company assets, or if we do a financing or are involved in an acquisition or any other situation where information may be disclosed or transferred as one of our business assets;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of One Universe or others; and
- With third parties where aggregate Information is disclosed which cannot be reasonably be used to identify you.
Aggregated and De-identified Information Held About You
Aggregated Information or de-Identified Information does not identify you individually; it helps us to analyze patterns among groups of people. We process and share Aggregated Information or De-Identified Information in several ways, for example:
- For the same reasons as we share Personal Information: 1) with your consent; 2) for a legitimate business purpose; 3) to fulfill a contraction obligation; and 4) to fulfill a legal obligation;
- With business partners to help develop and market programs, products or services and present targeted content (including targeted advertising);
- With business partners to conduct analysis and research about customers, website and app users; or
- With third-party ad-servers to place ads (including ads of our business partners) on various websites and apps, and to analyze the effectiveness of those ads.
Under data protection laws, you have rights as an individual in relation to the personal data we hold about you. These rights include:
- The right to object to direct marketing – your preferences, including in relation to direct marketing, can be found in your account;
- The right to access and transfer the personal data that we process about you, under certain conditions;
- The right to request the deletion of your personal data;
- The right to request a manual review of automated data handling about you;
- The right to request the rectification of your personal data – you can manage some of this information in your account;
- The right to restrict or object to processing, under certain conditions;
- The right to raise a complaint or objection with a supervisory regulatory authority;
- You can exercise these rights through your account or by contacting us at the email address specified below.
Protection of Personal Information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we take reasonable steps to protect the security of the information communicated through our Site. We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies as a default. You may wish to opt out by turning off cookies (please refer to the help menu on your browser); however, switching off cookies may restrict your use of our Site. You may also opt out of receiving promotional communications from us at any time by following the instructions in those communications. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as technical notices, support or administrative notifications or information about your account (if any).
When we receive certain types of sensitive information such as the financial information provided when placing an order using our automated shopping cart, visitors are automatically redirected to a secure server. Strict security measures are in place, on our website, with our credit card processing company, and in our physical facilities, to ensure that information we collect from you is not accessible to third parties, and that it is protected from loss, misuse, or alteration.
All payment information provided to the Site via the Internet is transmitted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. SSL is a proven coding system that lets your browser automatically encrypt, or scramble, data before you send it to us. We also encrypt our entire Website and protect information by placing it on a secure portions of our Website that is only accessible by certain qualified employees.
Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the internet is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of such information. No computer security system is entirely foolproof and the Internet is not a secure method of transmitting information. As a result, we do not assume any responsibility for the data you submit to or receive from us through the Internet or for any unauthorized access or use of that information and we cannot and do not guarantee that information communicated by you to us or sent to you by us will be received or that it will not be altered before or after its transmission to us. You agree to not hold us and our respective past, present and future employees, officers, directors, contractors, consultants, equity holders, suppliers, vendors, service providers, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns (collectively, the “AAIP Parties”) liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any misappropriation, interception, modification, deletion, destruction or use of information provided through our Site.
Social Sharing Features
Our Site may offer social sharing features, links to social media and other integrated tools. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your contacts or the public, depending on the settings you use with the entity that provides the social sharing feature or social media. Please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features to obtain more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and the processing of such data by such entities.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
We will keep your Personal Information only for as long as we need to deliver our products and services, unless we are required to keep it for longer periods because of law, regulation, litigation or regulatory investigations. When your Personal Information is no longer necessary for our business, legal or regulatory needs, we will take reasonable steps to securely destroy such information or permanently de-identify it. For more information about our retention periods for Personal Information, please contact us at the email address listed below.
Hyperlinks and Third-Party Sites
Who is Responsible – Contact Us
One Universe is responsible for the processing of your information as data controller.
If you have any questions, comments, or complaints, or would like to access or correct your Personal Information and privacy preferences, please contact the designated Data Protection Officer, Christian Gearhart, at:
1153 Bergen Parkway #339
Evergreen, CO 80439
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have a right to submit a complaint to a supervisory regulatory authority.
Date of Last Update: May 25th 2020
©2020 One Universe LLC dba Blue Morpho Triniti